Sunday, November 9, 2008

Official Stitches Haul

As promised (to myself, I guess), here's the official photo of my Stitches haul, which represents:
Please note that both Woolstock and Newton seem to be having identity crises. I notice that the names on the receipts don't match the names on their sites. Attention to detail is important folks. (See? Copy QC is all about picking up things like this. Maybe I should get in touch with them and see if they'd like a writing consult ... hmmm.) Nonetheless, the links are correct.

I don't know why, but attendees were forbidden from taking photos anywhere on The Market floor. I wasn't 100 percent sure that photos weren't kosher until the announcer said so. Hmm. I'm sure they have their reasons, but I'm curious about what those reasons are.

I'm whooped, so it's time to plant myself in my knitting nest and keep working on the first sleeve of my February Lady sweater.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a grea way to spend the weekend! You need to travel north to the NYS Sheep and Wool Fest in Rhinebeck. That's a great show, all of what you look for with great fall weather.
    Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete