Thursday, December 3, 2009

Just keep writing

Having spent a month working toward a 50,000-word goal, I'm finding it hard to stop.

Rather than fighting it, I'm giving in to what seems to be common sense and setting a new goal: 100,000 words in however many days it takes for me to get there.

I'm still trying to get all my characters to their proper spots for the climax, and they're coming along. However, it's taking some words and some time to get them from their respective point A to point B.

The weather, however, is cooperating beautifully. If there's one thing the weather around here can do, it's whip itself into a frenzy of a thunderstorm. I've lived through quite a few and there were one or two that I wasn't sure I would. So let's just say that I'm going to pull out all the stops and gleefully rain on my own parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment