Saturday, November 22, 2008

I've had just about enough of these headaches


I just love Natalie Dee.

I've been taking decongestants for at least two weeks now. I've been using Ocean nasal spray (awesome stuff -- it's helped me dodge my 2x/year sinus infection this fall).

However, I still have the sinus headache I woke up with today. And it's all because of my stupid allergies to something ... something stupid, I'm sure.


I wouldn't mind having a runny nose, truly. I could even come to accept my chronically puffy, bruised-looking eye bags. But I can't come to terms with these headaches. So, I will be taking my usual way out: half of a Tylenol PM. Hey, if I can't get rid of the headache, at least I can escape it.

Here's hoping that I wake up refreshed tomorrow, ready to kick some butt or at least ready to tackle the laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment