Sunday, November 30, 2008

NaBloPoMo Is Finished? Already?


Natalie Dee is ultrasuperfantastic!

So here I am, the last day of November. It's hard to believe that 30 days and 30 posts have gone by so quickly. Some days were easy and some were really easy (i.e., I actually forgot about posting on one day -- I posted twice the next day, so as far as I'm concerned, I made it).

In some respects, a post a day isn't hard at all. It would have been more of a challenge if my blog were subject-specific. It's more stream-of-consciousness specific, I guess.

Lesson learned: posting really isn't and shouldn't be a chore. I doubt I'll keep up with the once-a-day regimen; however, I do think that I'll be posting a bit more frequently than before I participated in National Blog Posting Month.

So, ta ta for now!

1 comment:

  1. Laurel, I was faithful and read them almost everyday! And I was impressed. You are right, not subject specific is easier. In fact your entry about the Wal-Mart disaster was going to be one of mine also, but I just didn't get to it. It takes concentration and time but once at the keyboard it is fun to share your world and what you think,see and feel with others! Good job and I'll still be watching! (<:

    ReplyDelete